$3500 Total Added Day!
Sunday May 30
-$3000 Added 5D Open $60 Fee
$250 Added Youth $45 Fee
$250 Added Mosh Pit Forerunner Point Member Incentive $30 Fee
Office Opens 8am
8:30 am-9:30 Reg. Exbs $5
10am Barrel Session I (slack limited)
1pm-2:30pm Rehab Session $20
3pm Barrel Session II
5D Open $60 -Equal Payout/75% payback
5D Youth $45 (do not have to enter open)-Equal payout, ½, ½, 1, 1 Splits
Adult $25 (must enter open) 4D ½ splits
Senior $25 (must Enter open) 4D ½ splits
Ghost Rider $25 (no pay out, just a mock run during the race with real draw number)
Mosh Pit Forerunners Member Incentive $30 $250 Added 5D, ½ second splits
Futurity Incentive (5yrs & Under) $50 2 full second split, progressive pay
Derby Incentive (7yrs & Under) $50, 2 full second split, progressive pay
Forerunner Point Day!-Get Joined up at gofastraces.com/forerunners
Williamson County Expo Center
5350 Bill Pickett Trail, Taylor, Texas 76574
Stall/RV Info: 512-238-2101 No refunds once paid and booked
Tie Outs Only On Grass Areas
Dogs on Short leash in outside areas. No Dogs in Offices, warm up arena, main arena, stall
· Go Fast Races reserves the right to scratch any rider that cannot get their horse in the arena, for any reason, within a reasonable amount of time. If this occurs there are no refunds, no exceptions.
· A Contestant may have ONE Adult person either on horse or on foot to assist them in the warm up area, holding pen or alley.
· A contestant will receive a no time for lack of forward motion, a broken pattern or a knocked down barrel.
· Forward motion -you may not stop, backup or circle after breaking the mouth of the alley!
· If you run out of order during the race for any reason you will receive a no time with no refund.
· If you miss your assigned draw run for any reason you will receive a no time with no refund. You may, however, pay another entry fee and run at the end of the race.
· If there is a timer failure, a re-run option will be offered or entry fee refund.
· No Re-Runs or refunds are issued for tack failure that occurs during a run or causes you to miss your run.
· GFR Does not do Buy Backs but you may purchase a Ghost Run and run again in the race if you need or want to correct your horse in the real race environment. No Pay Out.
· Regular Race Drags will have no more than 5 runners.
· Exhibitions are limited to 60 seconds.
· Exhibitions must be taken by the person that entered and is ON THE EXB LIST!
· Exhibitions or draw spots may not be sold/ transferred or given away when drawing out.
· Do not leave children unattended.
· No bicycles, skates, skate boards, scooters, running or playing in or near the Arena, Warm Up areas or holding pens!
· Covid 19 is a real virus and still active. Please practice common sense measures while around others and respect others decisions. We all want to be clean, healthy and safe.
· GFR reserves the right to remove any competitor, guest of competitors or spectators if deemed necessary for non-compliance.
· Additional specific rules may apply per race date and facility location. Check Specific Dates.
· All Payout CHECKS are VOID after 60 days from date of issue and winnings forfeited.
· All Refunds for Draw Outs require a Change-Request Form be completed and submitted to GFR. Form located at gofastraces.com/change
o All refunds will be issued within 15 days of last race day.
o 100% Refund of All Fees (except process fee) if Draw Out Form Received prior to Draw Posting
o 50% Refund of Entry Fees ONLY, For Any Reason if Draw Out Form is received after the Draw is posted up until 7am on Race Day or First Race Day of multi day race.
o No Refunds after 7am Race Day or First Race Day of multi day race.
o Process Fees are Non-Refundable
o Stalls and RV Refunds will be specific to facilities/race (check specific race info)
· All Changes or Additions Must Be Submitted On-Line at gofastraces.com/change
· NO TEXT/MOBY MESSAGES/EMAILS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR ANY CHANGES OR ADDITIONS
· Adding Additional Runs or Incentives day of race must be done at least two hours prior to your run. Additional Fees will be charged to the Credit Card you used on original entry.
· No Fees for Horse Change or Session Change but PLEASE KNOW these changes cause us a lot of work!
· Rider change, $20 FEE, may be made in all classes (with same horse running) at least two hours prior to your run session
· Both A Horse & Rider Change (meaning the rider changes and the horse changes) in any class is considered a draw out subject to draw out policies. Draw spots may not be sold or given away!
CONTESTANT REQUIRED FORMS
Forms are available to fill out and submit at gofastraces.com/forms
· Waiver, Release of Liability & Indemnity Agreement-required to receive winnings.
· IRS W-9 Form-required to receive winnings.
· A Current Negative EIA (Coggins) must be provided or made available upon request for each horse on the facility premises.
· Out of State Horses must be prepared to present a certified Health Certificate issued no earlier than 10 days prior to event.
· Please enter online, Online entries stay open throughout the race (unless specified otherwise) and you may enter for all race days online at any time.
· You may enter for the current day only on site (paper entry) until the last 30 runners. CASH ONLY! All other days must be done online or on day of race.
· NO CHECKS
· Prize Winnings are paid out by Free Direct Deposit (form available at gofastraces.com/forms) or Mailed Check
· All Payout CHECKS are VOID after 60 days from date of issue and winnings forfeited
· Any check that is reissued for any reason will be issued less a $50 Reissue Fee
· Go Fast Races has a NO TOLERANCE policy for animal abuse and people abuse and reserves the right to determine what animal abuse/people abuse is.
· Dogs not allowed in ENTRY OFFICE, ARENA, WARM UP PEN OR HOLDING PEN!
· All Dogs must be on a leash at all times and not left unattended within the facility.
· We will not tolerate abusive language or attitude to our contractors/staff, arena facility staff, sponsors, representatives, officers or owners by any contestant or any traveling associate or family member of the contestant.
· All photographers (professional or amateur) must obtain express consent from Go Fast Races to photograph any event.
· Any photographer taking photographs to be sold without prior express consent from Go Fast Races will be asked to leave the premises and any attempt to resale any photographs will be acted upon legally.
· Go Fast Races reserves the right to refuse competition entry or spectator entry to anyone if we deem necessary
· No Alcohol or Smoking within the facility. Some arenas may have designated areas.
· Not cooperating with any of the above policies may lead to law enforcement being called to remove offender.--