- Lauren Sparks Memorial Race Event Producer reserves the right to scratch any rider that cannot get their horse in the arena, for any reason, within a reasonable amount of time. If this occurs there are no refunds, no exceptions.
- A Contestant may have ONE Adult person either on horse or on foot to assist them in the warm-up area, holding pen or alley.
- A contestant will receive a no time for lack of forward motion, a broken pattern or a knocked down barrel.
- Forward motion -you may not stop, backup or circle after breaking the mouth of the alley!
- If you run out of order during the race for any reason you will receive a no time with no refund.
- If you miss your assigned draw run for any reason you will receive a no time with no refund. You may, however, pay another entry fee and be placed at the end of the draw.
- We will not move you in the draw for transportation issues/flat tires/truck problems/or you are just running behind! There are No Refunds if you miss your run. You may, however, pay another entry fee and be placed at the bottom of the draw.
- Falling off your horse during a run OR if a broken pattern occurs PLEASE EXIT THE ARENA. DO NOT FINISH OR RERIDE THE PATTERN!
- If there is a timer failure, a re-run option will be offered or entry fee refund.
- No Re-Runs or refunds are issued for tack failure that occurs during a run or causes you to miss your run.
- Regular Exhibitions are limited to 60 seconds.
- Exhibitions must be taken by the person that entered and is ON THE EXB LIST!
- Exhibitions or Draw Numbers may not be sold/ transferred or given away when drawing out or during a race!
- Do not leave children unattended.
- No bicycles, skates, skateboards, scooters of any kind, running or playing in or near the Arena, Warm Up areas, holding pens or Entry Office!
- Covid 19 is a real virus and still active. Please practice common sense measures while around others and respect other’s decisions.
- Event Producer reserves the right to remove any competitor, guest of competitors or spectators if deemed necessary for non-compliance of any policies/rules.
REFUNDS/DRAW OUT POLICIES
To Draw Out you MUST send an Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (no text, phone calls or messages)
- No Refunds for Exhibitions
- No Refunds for office fees or processing fees.
- Draw Out with Refund Deadline: FRIDAY OCTOBER 1 8am
- No Refunds after DEADLINE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- No Refunds if you sign up on Race Day then decide not to come.
- All Refunds will be issued by Lauren Sparks Memorial Barrel Race.
- All Changes to entries or Additions to entries must be done ON SITE WITH CASH ONLY.
- Horse change/substitutions may be made in all classes at least two hours prior to your run session $10
- Rider changes may be made in all classes (with same horse running) at least two hours prior to your run session-$20 Fee (Incentives on a rider change are not refundable but may transfer if applicable to new rider)
- Both A Horse & Rider Change (meaning the rider changes and the horse changes) in any class is considered a draw out subject to draw out policies.
- Draw spots may not be sold or given away!
- Exhibitions may not be sold or given away without informing the office first!
- Exhibitions Only do require rider to pay process/office fee in addition to exhibitions. You are using the arena like everyone else.
CONTESTANT REQUIRED FORMS
- ALL WINNERS MUST FILL OUT A W-9 at the ENTRY OFFICE! IF YOU DO NOT FILL THIS OUT AT THE RACE YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR WINNINGS!
- A Current Negative EIA (Coggins) must be provided or made available upon request for each horse on the facility premises.
- Out of State Horses must be prepared to present a certified Health Certificate issued no earlier than 10 days prior to event.
- Please enter online at gofastraces.com/sparks
- Online entries stay open throughout the race
- You may enter, for the current day only, on site (paper entry). Cash Only!
- Process Fees are $10/rider per day.
- If you are only doing exhibitions you are required to pay the Process Fee. You are using the arena like everyone else.
- Friday Open $40 Age Incentives $25
- Saturday Open $50 Age Incentives $25
- NO TENNIS SHOES please have on appropriate equine shoes for riding. You can be disqualified
- NO SHORTS-You will be disqualified.
- Event Producer is not responsible for the safety or condition of your hat or helmet OR any other item that comes off of you or your horse in the warm-up area, alley or arena!
- Event Producer has a NO TOLERANCE policy for animal abuse and people abuse and reserves the right to determine what animal abuse/people abuse is.
- Dogs (unless dog is a certified service dog) are not allowed in ENTRY OFFICE, ARENA, WARM UP PEN OR HOLDING PEN!
- All Dogs must be on a leash at all times and not left unattended within the facility.
- Event Producer will not tolerate abusive language or attitude to our contractors/staff, arena facility staff, sponsors, representatives, officers or owners by any contestant or any traveling associate or family member of the contestant.
- All photographers (professional or amateur) must obtain express consent from Event Producer to photograph any event.
- Any photographer taking photographs to be sold without prior express consent from Event Producer will be asked to leave the premises and any attempt to resale any photographs will be acted upon legally.
- Event Producer reserves the right to refuse competition entry or spectator entry to anyone if we deem necessary
- Medical Emergencies are not taken lightly and 911 will be called immediately!
- No Alcohol or Smoking within the facility. Some arenas may have designated areas.
- Not cooperating with any of the above policies may lead to law enforcement being called to remove offender.